Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2016 at 16:31
Popping over 11-15FEB, using the BA Business class deal we got for £75, so bringing over loads of stuff for the apartment, as we get to check-in 2 suitcases each plus hand luggage.
This of course will be the one occasion when we don't get a free upgrade on the car hire!!!

Didn't realise it's Valentine's weekend - I'm so unromantic! Heart
port princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote port princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2016 at 17:11
That's a great price sides
sidsmum I had to pay £200 each for 1 week 1st week in May that's what we have to pay in Scotland not really any cheap deals now
Portprincess
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2016 at 18:19
Tom, is anyone out for beers on Saturday evening? I assume after football!
I'll remember to check the forum for an answer this time!
Miranda & Dave
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 08:41
Saturday can't come quick enough - then 8 whole days, whoo hoo Big smile

Anyone going to the quiz at OFTR on Tuesday 10th or Saturday 14th? (probably arrive too late on 7th)

Would be good to see what you all look like!!!
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 08:48
"Would be good to see what you all look like!!!"

Be careful what you wish for!   LOL
Colin
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 09:16
Well, there's every possibility that Alan&Alice, Andrew, Cubsur and DougandNeil will be there, plus me of course...
Go away Duchatalet
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 09:32
and our friends Neil and Alison, what about Bobby D? Don't tell me he heard we were out so he's gone back to NI? Wink
Andrew
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 10:14
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

"Would be good to see what you all look like!!!"

Be careful what you wish for!   LOL

I wondered who would say that when I typed it!!!! Shocked
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 11:13
There used to be a thread on here called something like "Show yourselves" where folk could upload their picture and put a face to their name, but I can't find it now.

Perhaps the results where detrimental to Albufeira tourism and website postings in general?  Wink
Colin
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 12:23
Back row, left to right...Adi,Cubsur, Bob d, Paul and f1 Martin. Seated at the front is the one and only Algarveaddick. Avoid these people at all costs. 
we're not brazil we're norn iron
lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 12:36
Great photo 😊
my beautiful portugal
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 12:44
What a motley crew. Wink
I've had the "pleasure" of meeting four of the six at OFTR.
Colin
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 12:49
In the background is Oradaman and Oradagirl and in the foreground is bob d and carlsberg10. Again, avoid if possible.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2016 at 21:27
Having seen the photos, we've cancelled our flights and decided Albufeira's not for us!!!

Seriously, thanks for the photos. Will be great to meet you, and I'm sure you're a fine looking bunch, once I've had a few drinks.
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2016 at 07:56
Originally posted by sidsmum sidsmum wrote:

Having seen the photos, we've cancelled our flights and decided Albufeira's not for us!!!

Seriously, thanks for the photos. Will be great to meet you, and I'm sure you're a fine looking bunch, once I've had a few drinks.

If you are coming down, I'll make sure I put me teeth in...
Go away Duchatalet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 81>
  Share Topic