Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2014 at 10:22
Elaine, Donna & Andrew. Lucky sods the lot of you! Go on then - enjoy yourselves while the rest of us go to work and do stuff like that, doing our own countdown......  Wink
Stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2014 at 19:55
Thanks for the invite to 'One For the Road' & warm welcome once again Perry. Enjoyed watching the quiz...was too late, my time watching the football. Also enjoyed the turns Luke Havic & Carolina Moon (she was very good).
Give my regards to Karen
Hope to drop in again next year
Thanks Stan
DazandMad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DazandMad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2014 at 20:01
8 1/2 sleeps and counting, soooooo looking forward to it, the kids are already planning where they want to eat, Happy house and Donaldo's so far. Smile

Darren
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2014 at 04:22
Not part of Rons 22 but... "We're on our way"... See you all in a bit!
Andrew
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2014 at 06:28
Have just booked flights for next May. But who knows might be out sooner.
Never put off something that you could do today
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2014 at 09:23
Originally posted by Stan Stan wrote:

Thanks for the invite to 'One For the Road' & warm welcome once again Perry. Enjoyed watching the quiz...was too late, my time watching the football. Also enjoyed the turns Luke Havic & Carolina Moon (she was very good).
Give my regards to Karen
Hope to drop in again next year
Thanks Stan

Lovely to meet you too Stan, look forward to seeing you again.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2014 at 15:23
Who's next. Me on Friday arriving for what i expect to be a Messy 2weeks.
http://youtu.be/SrzCxL6_mnM
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2014 at 15:46
Messy??

Last year we stayed at a refurbished apartment in Cerro Branco and parked in exactly the same place! I always use the motorway though, very quiet and no delays.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 01:01
Yes Big Col....Messy. Apparently there is going to be some Ale supped over the next couple of weeks with some rather good folk, especially this coming weekend.
As for the motorway, i used to use it alot but when the tolls were introduced i kind of avoided them, seemed problematic using the tolls from what i read and heard, ever since ive sticked to the back-roads, have done for quite a while with no problems.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 07:34
But if you're using Luzcar.......no charge

Enjoy your supping
DazandMad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DazandMad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2014 at 22:03
8hrs and counting, flying out from Gatwick at 6am, leaving home at 1-1:30am, and not an ounce of sleep in me. 

Darren
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2014 at 02:19
Thanks for that Big Col, used the A22 tolls with no probs.
Great to be out here at the moment seeing the Usual suspects
Once again, also good to meet new folk especially other forummies,
 Sad that some are going home in the coming days, bonus is that
More good folk are on their way in. hope to see more good people
Soon.
rich13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2014 at 20:43
Looks like we're next! Flying from Bristol 07.10 tomorrow (wed 8th) for 1 week, staying on Cerro Grande, looking forward to it hugely!! Casa Da Fonte, Tasca Do Viegas, Steps, Blue Bell Bar, amongst others, will be enjoyed much!
Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2014 at 20:59
5 of us fly from Liverpool Thursday 9.30am... Staying at Vila Recife... can't wait... bit nervous of the weather but nevermind
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2014 at 05:52
Arriving on Saturday for 5 weeks Smile
Due to a number of reasons we haven't been over since the end of June so we're looking forward to this trip a lot.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 81>
  Share Topic