Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Restaurants & Portuguese Cuisine / Restaurantes & a Comida
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats the prices like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eggnchips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/March/2013 at 19:32
My daughter with her plate of Garlic Carrots
DICEYUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/March/2013 at 20:00
Originally posted by eggnchips eggnchips wrote:

@Diceyuk,  ooohhhh a new one to try thank you, sounds fab and my hubby and kids will love it for the fish (i hate fish), will definatly try next time we are over Smile

It's in a sort of lay-by/parking area in between Hugo's Tapas & the Apollo Sports shop. And they do good garlicky carrots as well Smile
I hate how people compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Chrissy63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissy63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2013 at 06:55
Sorry Eggnchips i was thinking of somewhere else..Donaldo's is round the corner at the bottom of the strip.
Lifes a beach
simpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2013 at 19:18
Jojo's in the old town do fabulous covert's the pate is to die for  when we were over at xmas and Jan we ate there we got in at 5.55 p.m. and were told we had just made it before the 5 euro meal offer ended we got coverts they were not included in the bill the food was delicious I had fish and chips my hubby had chicken pri pri and my brother had pork ribs all delicious we had a desert which was the most lightest cheese cake I have ever eaten. Needless to say we went again and again would recommend it to any one but JOJO's has always been reasonably priced.
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2013 at 20:01
Don't forget A Tasquinha do Rosso, along past the rocamar away from the old town. It as a fab wee place and their covert is superb. They do their own home made crab pate and it is just delicious. It is a fish restaurant and they charge around €12 for five fish cources, always full in peak season and need to book. Check out T.A. for reviews, a little success story for a wee place in albufeira:-)
2013 - oh no 50!!
Bedlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2013 at 21:20

Originally posted by Avril Avril wrote:

Don't forget A Tasquinha do Rosso, along past the rocamar away from the old town. It as a fab wee place and their covert is superb. They do their own home made crab pate and it is just delicious. It is a fish restaurant and they charge around €12 for five fish cources, always full in peak season and need to book. Check out T.A. for reviews, a little success story for a wee place in albufeira:-)

Currently No. 3 on TA and they have been closed for last 2-3 months!!!!!!

Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2013 at 21:38
When are they re-opening Bedlam? Useful for folks to know. Also is Iguana still there and are they open at the mo?
2013 - oh no 50!!
Bedlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2013 at 22:42

Cafe Iguana opened 5th feb 2013 when I was there for a few days

A Tasquinha had a sign stating re-opening March 2013..........

Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2013 at 22:55
Tongue What a lovely photo ....
Christina James
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic