Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWeather in Albufeira today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 566>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/June/2016 at 10:08
Today it is again hot and sunny, temperature here in Páteo at 0955am is 26.1C.

It's a little windy and there's not a cloud in the sky. Top temperature today, according to the website, is 28C. I think it will be a little more than that. I will be a warm night, no lower than 20C. Luckily, it's still not particularly humid.

Tomorrow might be a little cooler than today, a cold front is passing by. Then Thursday will see 31C with several similar days to follow.

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2016 at 10:25
Rather humid this morning, 66% it says and temperature at 1017am is 25.8C. There's a hazy cloud keeping the sun out and it is a bit windy again, more from the east than any other direction.

The cloud will stick around all day and it won't get to more than 27C. It won't be as warm tonight as of late, 18 or 19C at worst.

The cooler air will pass by and tomorrow should be a hot and sunny day, around 32C (90F), Saturday the same. The airflow will be more from the north, which means clear skies, less humidity and cooler nights, maybe as low as 16C.

From Sunday onwards it looks like we are going to have one or two cooler spells, feeling cold at only 24or 25C, with hotter days in between.
Albufeira Resident

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2016 at 14:36
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

From Sunday onwards it looks like we are going to have one or two cooler spells, feeling cold at only 24or 25C, with hotter days in between.

Not sure where you got that from Tom as IPMA are showing something completely different - nothing below 31.
I suspect your 10 day forecast has, as mentioned above, defaulted to Lisbon as the forecast for there is more in keeping with your comments

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2016 at 14:47
I still get the old one cos its nice!!

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/June/2016 at 07:31
I definitely saw a low temperature on the Albufeira page but it's gone now. Temperatures here are set to be 31 - 36C for at least the next week, which is way above average for the time of year. It could stll be pretty cold at night with the clear skies and northerly wind, 18 - 20C at best.

Anyway today, as we are all up early for some reason, it is 19.7C at 0730am. Fairly humid too, at 67%. There's not a cloud in the sky. At the moment there is almost no wind but as we know it gets stronger as the day goes on.

The weeknd will be hot and sunny in the daytime, 18 - 19 at night.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2016 at 09:35
It was quite cold this morning early, at 715am just 17.3C and it was cloudy as well. Now, at 0930, the thermometer says 21.3C, the clouds have gone but it quite breezy, a nice waft of air is passing through my place.

Top temperature today somewhere between 29 - 32C, even the official website is undecided! Tonight will see temperatures fall to 17 or 18 once again.

The rest of the week is set fair, temperatures in the low 30's daytimes, 17 - 20C at night, maybe a tad cloudy from time to time. The wind could be a a little strong now and again, especially in the later part of the day.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2016 at 12:15
It's been cloudy this morning and fairly breezy. Temperature at 1215 is 25.5C,and it's a little more humid than recently at 71%.  I am also sneezing well, which means some pollens are about.

We probably won't get more than 27C today with the cloud hanging around. Tonight won't be to bad at 18 or 19C. 

Monday and Tuesday also look like being a little cloudy with temperatures no higher than about 28C on Monday, 30C on Tuesday.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2016 at 11:21
This morning at 0630am I was woken by some cats squabbling outside. Then it was 19.1C and quite cloudy. Now at 11.15am it is 25.8C, the cloud has mostly gone and it is quite windy. It's also humid, 75%.

Max today 27 , some hazy cloud will be with us all day I think. Tonight will again see temperatures fall to around 18 or 19C.

Tomorrow ought to be a little warmer than today, then on Thurdady we will see a return to higher temperatures, expecting 32C daytime, 20 at night and that's set for four or five days following. There is a fairly stationary area of low pressure sitting out in the Atlantic which some think could even bring some rain on Monday and Tuesday next week, certainly slightly cooler temperatures.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2016 at 08:52
Update 945 light rain falling. It's rather cloudy this morning, especially to the east. Temperature at 0845am is 24.8C, humidity measuring at 72%, The clouds should thin out later but there will still be a few around. Top temperature today 31C in a light wind from the south.

It will be a warm night, 22C at worst.

Wednesday and Thursday will be clear days, temperatures up to 32C in a light wind but from the north.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2016 at 11:40
Similar to yesterday, hot and a little sticky so far. 21.8C at 8am, now at 1140am it is 28.3C.  Hazy cloud around, quite breezy as well.

Today's high 29C, perhaps 30C in some spots. There are a couple of rain clouds way out to the west but nothing coming our way.

Tonight will be another warm one, no lower than about 22C. Tomorrow and Friday will be slightly warmer during the day but cooler at night with the wind shifting around to come from the north. That ought to mean it will be less humid as well.
Albufeira Resident

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2016 at 14:20
Chemist currently says 32, it is indeed darn hot!!!
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2016 at 15:21
Never trust those chemist signs because they are invariably inaccurate.
It's 28 here according to my 99p Woolies mercury thermometer, which is more reliable than any chemist sign.
It also concurs exactly with my more expensive digital job.
According to IPMA they recorded 25.2 at 13.00hrs and 24.5 at 14.00hrs
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2016 at 17:01
Agree re. chemist signs, but it's warmer than that here, by far.
We have absolutley no breeze, not a breath of wind at all, and 30 degree's, I hate to say it's deblitating, 'cos we love it (the heat that is), but it is! Hot, darn hot! In fact it qualifies for an official 'glorious'!!!
Cool
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2016 at 20:50
We got to 29 at around 6pm although IPMA said it was 24.3 at that time. Not sure where their weather station is located but it can't be anywhere round here

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2016 at 09:03
it did warm up a bit towards the end of the afternoon. My thermometer said 28.1C around that time.

Today has started rather windy and not very warm, only 19.1 at 8am and humid - 77%. I am up early off to the dentist, so here we are are at almost 9am and temperature now 23.9C and humidity down already to 62% so changing fast. Skies are blue, the wind seems to have dropped off a little bit.

Today we are expecting 32C max with the wind coming from inland. Temperature tonight will again fall to a low 19C.

Not much change expectecd over the next few days. The forecast is suggesting that next Tuesday and Wednesday could be a bit cooler and cloudier.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 566>
  Share Topic