Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piano bar???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piano bar???
    Posted: 27/May/2017 at 00:57
I've got a load of mates coming over on a golfing holiday in June that unfortunately I'm unable to partake in, one of the lads very much enjoys playing the piano and having a sing after he's taken a small shandy or two.
(He can play the piano and guitar very well)
So the question is does anyone know of a bar with a piano that customers can play and have a sing along as I can't think of one????
They are staying near the old town.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2017 at 10:11
Met a guy the other week who was a professional keyboard player, he was searching for days for the same, but couldn't find one - he ended up finding one in Carvoeiro. 

The only place I know with a piano is Dom Dinis,  hardly the place to crack into Roll Out the Barrel... LOL
Go away Duchatalet
finalwhistle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finalwhistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2017 at 19:34
Is there not a piano at the bar in sol e mar. I never drank in bar when I stayed there but I am sure one night someone was playing piano
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2017 at 10:25
Many hotels bring in "entertainment" that involves a keyboard player, it does not necessarily mean there is a permanent piano in there for guests to use.
Go away Duchatalet
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic