Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Usage & Rules/ Uso e Regras » Announcements / Novidades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Albufeira Webcam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 57>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2015 at 22:42
Admin, thanks for taking up this query. I am using internet explorer on my windows smartphone,which is the device I usually use to view webcam. I log in to 'albufeira.com', which I have saved as a favourite on my phone. This gives me home page, with link to this forum along the top of the screen. Also on this home page, down along the right hand side, there is a link to 'albufeira webcam'. I would click in there and then the webcam would come up on screen. Now, as soon as I click in to select webcam, a sign in screen pops up showing ...'website albucam3.dyndns.tv'... below which there is.. 'user name password sign in....cancel'.
I have been popping in to look at the webcam on and off over the past few years and this is the first time that I have had any difficulty.
Hopefully this is only a temporary glitch in the system.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2015 at 06:38
I'm not a regular webcam viewer but for me the message appears on the Fisherman's Beach one. I have tried my Android tablet and also using Windows Explorer but NEVER put in a password.

The message quoted by Bebop appears in a pop up but if you chose the "Cancel" option the webcam pictures appear as normal.
sandaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2015 at 13:36
I have the same issue after weeks of use without needing Log-in and Password, I now need one. If I hit Cancel the box goes away and the image is reduced to only half of the picture and unable to swap views. this is on Firefox and Internet explorer.
bebop View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2015 at 22:32
When I select cancel, it goes back to the albufeira.com main screen just for a second but then keeps going back into that popup screen. I don't have access to my laptop at the minute but as soon as I do, I will check if the same message appears.
bebop View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2015 at 09:11
 The problem that I had with viewing webcam is fixed. I can now see both beach and strip without any password. To whoever worked their magic to fix this, thank you. Smile
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2015 at 02:21
Has a new takeaway opened on the Strip directly under camera. There is a guy keeps wandering around till the early hours.
Loving it in the sun

sandaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2015 at 13:50
Hi, I no longer need a password to access the webcam ,but I only see the top half of the picture and cant swap views. any ideas as to why. that is on Firefox and on IE.
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2015 at 14:28
New place under the cam

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2015 at 14:29
It says wines, spirits, tobacco so not sure if really a bar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2015 at 21:33
Thanks Pete. It appears to be open until the early hours of the morning so perhaps it is a bar.
Loving it in the sun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2015 at 02:59
The temperature on the webcam was reading 18 at 3 this morning. Does that seem right?
Loving it in the sun

cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2015 at 20:46
Looks like people are finally venturing onto the Montechoro Strip. Been watching it on the web-cam for the last few weeks waiting for the season to pick up a bit, looks like the famine may be over for the owners of Bars & Restaurants
cameronout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2015 at 21:46
I think it is because of the Easter holidays it looks busier. Which can only be a good thing
Loving it in the sun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2015 at 00:23
Looks busy on the strip, something opened between new bar and Indian looks like a kiosk selling something. Perhaps Pete will know. Wasnt opened early on in the evening.
Loving it in the sun

Wireman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wireman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2015 at 16:09
Elaine, the clothes shop is still there between Kohinoor and bar Cavadas but to the right of the bar and closest to the webcam is a kiosk advertising water sports on Oura beach, not open in the day and don't know about night as I very rarely go down the strip after dark,lol.
Regular Visitor
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 57>
  Share Topic