Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedN125 roadworks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2016 at 11:53
Originally posted by Algarveaddick Algarveaddick wrote:

Not sure whether it's streetview or Google earth, but one of them is bang up to date in our street. It was recorded and uploaded within a day or so a few weeks back. We know because a long stay couple we know are on it; they had bought a new suitcase on the Sunday, and by Tuesday or Wednesday there they were with the suitcase just about to go into their flat on streetview (or G. Earth)...   

You'ld be hard pushed to see that much detail on Google Earth but on Streetview you could
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2016 at 13:25
That's the one then David. Thanks for the heads up.
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2016 at 10:23
I did the journey today, just to get updates for you all. There is now another roundabout to nowhere, east of the other one (between Vilamoura and Quatro Estradas) - the one Pete mentioned earlier in the thread I think. Traffic light controlled contraflow there today. Either side of Fonte do Boliqueme there are traffic lights. A lot of work going on with the pavements on the eastern side, nothing happening on the western side, but still lights there. The main bit of Fonte de Boliqueme - where the lights used to be is still a confusing mess. There is now a brand new roundabout allowing access to Boliqueme village to the west of F de B. No more roadworks as such, but the bit where you can overtake between Pata and the eastern turn off to Albufeira is down to one lane each way.      
Go away Duchatalet
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2016 at 10:55
Couldn't be arsed.....did 2 airport runs last week and used A22 both times. It was actually busier than usual so I take it more are using it cos of the roadworks on 125. Dread to think what 125 will be like come July/August.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
malagabob View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2016 at 09:52
Thanks for the update Perry and Bob.
Never put off something that you could do today
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2016 at 10:31
I am sure I remember seeing plans for new roundabouts etc to en 125 in my area and that showed the lights to vilamoura being changed into a roundabout. Having done fonte de boliqueime lights and put in 3 new roundabouts, I think the vilamoura lights may be next as no resurfacing work has been done 50m either side. I possibly remember a roundabout going in for the kadoc turning but lets wait (literally) and see. The a22 @ 1.30€ is my friend!
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2016 at 10:56
Yellowfish seem to be avoiding the 125. The last 2 times we've been over they have brought us on the A22 as far as the Boliqueime junction, down to the town centre, straight over and under the railway bridge, & turned right at Kadoc opposite the BP filling station.
Went on the 125 going back in February but it was 7.30 in the morning so no hold ups.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2016 at 12:18
That's the route I use David, unless it's very early and I am doing a recce for you good people on 'ere.
Go away Duchatalet
malagabob View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2016 at 17:44
Roadworks on new roundabout N125 East and West and N270 from motorway in Boliqueime, causing tailbacks early this morning and lunchtime.
Never put off something that you could do today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic