Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dear Forum Users, The Forum is now working normally except for the upload functionality which is still being fixed. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your participation. Forum Admin

Kids gymnastics over June/July

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kids gymnastics over June/July
    Posted: 18/March/2017 at 17:51
Hi,

I know this is a long shot but was wondering if some permanent residents in the Albuferia area might be able to help. We have rented a villa for a month - mid June through to mid July and have an 8 year old who is a gymnastic fan and would love to continue lessons over the holidays whilst we are there. Does anyone know of an English speaking gymnastics club/ teacher who would be happy for an extra student for a few weeks?

Thanks in advance!

Ali
Sponsored Links

tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2017 at 18:10
There is a place near American Diner that does judo etc not sure about gymnastics but somebody with more knowledge than me will know the place I mean.
If you are on facebook and don`t get sorted drop a message on "The Old House" page and ask Linda where her grandaughter goes I know she is a very keen gymnast.
If you don`t get sorted in the meantime revive the topic a week on Tuesday as I will be back in Albuferia and will ask Linda for details. Language is not a barrier as most people speak English.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic