Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Usage & Rules/ Uso e Regras » Announcements / Novidades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recover Avatar and Uploaded pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recover Avatar and Uploaded pictures
    Posted: 03/April/2017 at 11:22
Since we moved the forum to another webserver, users may have lost their "avatar" or profile picture as well as the photos they have uploaded in the past and shared on the forum.
If you wish to recover these files. please let us know via PM; we'll do our best.
Admin
Albufeira.com Admin
Sponsored Links

aarenabbi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aarenabbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2017 at 05:51
Thanks for telling us. If I have any file for recovering. I will contact with you.
enrique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enrique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2017 at 13:01
Loved looking at the pics but as you say they have all gone???, I also noticed that tripaadvisor and other companies have added Albufeira forum to their title, so as to try and get you to clock in, shows you how popular your site has become over the years
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2017 at 10:56
When I try to access the Web Cams, I get a message saying I`m unauthorised to view them ?   

What do I need to do to gain access?
cameronout
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic