Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody know this hotel?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody know this hotel?
    Posted: 10/July/2017 at 10:26
Does anybody know this hotel from the picture?...I assume it somewhere decent as it is where the Boro team are staying.
Sorry not sure how to download it is supposed to be a short video!!

Sponsored Links

Wireman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wireman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 13:02
My guess would be somewhere in Vale do Lobo, maybe Ria Park hotel and spa?
Regular Visitor
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 13:18
Correct, it is the Ria Park in Vale do Lobo.
Colin
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 13:39
Could be Vila Vita Parc in Armacao De Pera

https://vilavitaparc.com/en/welcome

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 13:48
I "cheated" and looked at the Boro's website where there are further pictures. The surroundings of the indoor pool, sunloungers and even the decorative detail on the balcony wrought ironwork matches. Very sad I know!!

For me it all points to the Ria Park.
Colin
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 14:01
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

I "cheated" and looked at the Boro's website where there are further pictures. The surroundings of the indoor pool, sunloungers and even the decorative detail on the balcony wrought ironwork matches. Very sad I know!!

For me it all points to the Ria Park.

Cheers Col I am a Boro supporter...somebody has to take on the task....but I cant find the pictures on the website!!!!
Somebody else said they were on there.
Cheers
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 14:38
You've just bought Jonny Howson from my club Norwich.
Good player & a snip at £5m.
Only wanted to move to get nearer to home in Yorkshire - Leeds were after him too.
Obviously prefers a recently relegated Club - parachute payments = bigger wages Wink
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 14:49
Originally posted by DICEYUK DICEYUK wrote:

You've just bought Jonny Howson from my club Norwich.
Good player & a snip at £5m.
Only wanted to move to get nearer to home in Yorkshire - Leeds were after him too.
Obviously prefers a recently relegated Club - parachute payments = bigger wages Wink

Bigger wages LOL agree there Dicey......Hope he turns out OK don`t know a lot about him really.
Might get a glimpse of him tomorrow in the friendly.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2017 at 15:02
Well done wireman and Big Col new pictures have just been uploaded on Boro website and it is indeed Ria Park.......Well spotted Thumbs Up.
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/July/2017 at 14:14
Howson came through the Leeds youth system and played there under Simon Grayson. Paul Lambert bought him for Norwich ...
Pyrman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic