Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rental licence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2016 at 20:57
Try a new tax company!

My AL took about 8 weeks - and that was only because the inspector from Albufeira council didn't turn up on the 1st appointment !

wendyhsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendyhsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2016 at 21:03
Well its done now.  Too late to try a new one!

Hopefully the inspector will give me notice.
Maybe it will take him a year as well.

What did the inspector want?
Just to give me the heads up so I will have it for his arrival!
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2016 at 23:21
Stuart is correct. Just email your clients and ask for passport details. Tell them it's the law, same as you would when booking into a hotel. Also, your tax company doesn't sound too good.
we're not brazil we're norn iron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendyhsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2016 at 21:07
Is anyone able to tell me what the requirements are for/after the inspection so I can get things into place?
Thanks.
stuart123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2016 at 23:08
Wendyhsmith - have you fitted all the requirements for the AL ?

Signs, fire extinguishers etc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendyhsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2016 at 07:25
I did a whole heap of paperwork and got the AL and have the SEF info.
Was informed I would be notified of the inspection date as and when.
I assumed I would find out what I needed when they come to inspect.
However, just seen cubsur's link to Safer Communities website and I imagine all the info is on there.
Amanha Stuart amanha.
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2016 at 19:38
Wendy have a look at this lawyers website with requirements needed on inspection..
http://dj-law.com/14.html
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
stuart123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/August/2016 at 20:22
Wendy, please give a lady called Anne Stubbings a phone.

She helped me through the process and her knowledge is brilliant on the AL topic!

She also took me to the safety shop and ordered the correct items for me and helped me fit them.

Her mobile is 00351 934 809 369
Feel free to say I recommended her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendyhsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2016 at 20:01
Thanks Poli and Stuart.  
Having got my AL and SEPA and stuff just wondered when they came for the inspection what they might want.  Thanks Poli, I will have a look, I imagine it will be very helpful.  When August is over :-)

Norm55 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norm55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2016 at 11:03
have my AL ( got it last year ) Struggle filling in SEF stuff online though

Now I have a tax bill - not too bad anyone know how to pay it? guess you can present it at Fincas office in Albufeira Same place as I pay my annual IMI Coming over next week
stuart123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2016 at 11:59
Agree that the SEF website is really bad!
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2016 at 19:23
Norm make sure you check the deadline date on the bill that  it has to be paid by, as if you go over that date they will probably fine you for late payment on top of your tax bill when you go to pay it at financas.
Norm55 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norm55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2016 at 23:25
Thanks yes their is a due date on it.    So its another day queing at financas then.
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2016 at 01:04
you could pay it at the multibanco, save you queueing at financas, trouble is its in Portuguese so if you don't fully understand the language it can prove difficult & what menu buttons to press. We paid a tax bill last week at multibanco but had someone to help us through the procedure.Maybe another member can help you with the multibanco procedure to pay it. Ours worked out ok, now paid, as checked our bank account the day after and the amount as been taken. Good luck with the queueing at financas and hope your lucky that it won't take too long. Wink
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2016 at 08:45
We pay our tax bill on line from Santander account, I'm sure the other banks will have that facility also, and Dicey has posted on here the procedure to pay via Santander. If that helps you'll need to search Dicey's posts.
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic