Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Usage & Rules/ Uso e Regras » Announcements / Novidades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Albufeira Webcam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 57>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2015 at 19:32
It looks like there some humidity inside the camera which is not supposed to happen.
We'll only be able to check on location during next week...
The Fisherman's beach cam is still unavailable. The restaurant is closed and owner away on vacations.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Albufeira.com Admin
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2016 at 12:09
Solemar camera not moving.
Loving it in the sun

Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/January/2016 at 12:12
I actually like that it doesn't move, it's so lovely at the moment, roll on April 25th 🌞

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2016 at 23:11
Men still working 11pm just up from Cottage across the road. Wonder what this is going to be. Probably Pete Knopp will tell us.
Loving it in the sun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2016 at 23:13
Men still working 11pm just up from Cottage across the road. Wonder what this is going to be. Probably Pete Knopp will tell us. Seems to protrude along way on to pavement unless it is the angle of the camera..
Loving it in the sun

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2016 at 08:10
Looks like a new sign was put up for what was small bar/off licence last year. And where the web cam had moved the other week could well be a new business as although narrow, they have gone a long way back
TomUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2016 at 10:41
The brown framework has been in place for a couple of weeks at least. Now it is clear to see that a new sign board has been added at the front. The camera was pointed down slightly recently - you no longer see the sky in the distance, but you can now see the area where the new structure has been built.
Peter will be able to tell us the name when it is added. I guess we'll see a roof going on next.
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2016 at 16:53
Wait for it.........

Mexican Pizza

Each to their own!
TomUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2016 at 18:29
All is revealed. Thanks Pete. Think I'll stick with The Cottage, Kohinoor and Costa Rica!
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2016 at 18:35
and urban pizza where kilt and celt was + kebab next to us do pizza and ramos opposite also do pizzas, sure freddies does too. oh well....
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2016 at 10:52
I enjoyed a couple of breakfasts at the Cottage last year.  A pizza breakfast is just too advanced an idea for me - and my gastric juices.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
TomUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2016 at 15:08
I suppose it's easy peasy catering Pete. You can have anything you like as long as it's pizza!
Only need to sprinkle a few different items on top and you have a different 'dish'. Although to be fair, some places include burgers and kebabs among their offerings. 
As a member of the pre-pizza generation, I'd sooner see a menu where the items are a bit more than just variations of the same basic crusty base. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2016 at 03:24
Are the temperatures right on the webcam, was showing 14 at 3.30 this morning.
Fisherman's beach webcam back on yeah :)
Loving it in the sun

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2016 at 05:00
Originally posted by cheekygirl cheekygirl wrote:

Are the temperatures right on the webcam, was showing 14 at 3.30 this morning.

Just looked at IPMA & under "current weather" at 4am it recorded 14.6

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2016 at 06:09
Thanks David. Will trust webcam in future.
Loving it in the sun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 57>
  Share Topic