Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2015 at 11:22
Just booked for May next year Easyjet Mon-Mon x 2 £150 total happy with that
Never put off something that you could do today
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2015 at 12:38
Booked 10 days for end of June and 7 days beginning of September, both time at Tropical Sol. Seems light years away but it will be Xmas before we know it then around March the countdown will begin. Absolutely love the place and however much we say we will try different bars and restaurants we usually end up in the tried and tested establishments where over the years we have made many friends. Roll on June 2016
cameronout
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 09:34
Arriving this Tuesday (15th) for 5 weeks until 21st October. Smile
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 10:22
Sad to be home after a week of fabulous week. Only 7 weeks to go til next time though.
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 11:13
We are the same as a lot of other people keep saying we will try somewhere else for a holiday and also try different bars and restaurants. But we have made many friends over the past few years and always end up in the same places. So on that note see you all on the 24th-8th
Loving it in the sun

Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2015 at 21:40
My brother and his missus are over for a fortnight in May next year. Maybe me and Peter will venture back for a wee break then too! We do miss our time there!
Consistently inconsistent, Esse sou eu!
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2015 at 22:16
They are staying at the Rossio Mar, along from the Rocamar, anyone heard of it/stayed there?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2015 at 23:10
You should venture back. We have more chance of meeting you there than in Scotland
Loving it in the sun

Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2015 at 21:23
Yeah, you are probably right elaine :-) We will try for a week in May, maybe :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2015 at 21:54
We have walked past the Rossio Mar loads of times it is in a lovely area past the lift. It looks lovely from the outside, only small. It has some good reviews on Trip Advisor.
Loving it in the sun

jameswhufc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameswhufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2015 at 10:27
Tick tock goes the clock.

12 more days to go till we can enjoy a week out there.

< ="text/">.tmid_modified { background: #E4F1FD !important; border: 1px solid #3385D6 !important; } .tmid_modifying { background: #E4F1FD !important; } .tmid_popoutblock { display: table; position: absolute; top: 1px; left: 1px; visibility: hidden; width: 120px; height: 40px; background-color: #FFFFFF; z-index: 9999; color: #666666; font-size: 16px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); text-shadow: 1px 0px 0px rgba(170, 170, 170, 1); }.tmid_formFillHint { display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; font-size: 16px; }.tmid_icon { width: 24px; height: 24px; }.tmid_popoutblockicon { display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; width: 24px; height: 24px; padding: 8px 8px 8px 8px; }
Stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2015 at 00:59
Hi James have a brill time, love the countdown when its me but having been and gone I'm longing for next year lol

you can all relate to that i guess
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2015 at 08:21
I'm not a great fan of the countdown myself. My wife tells me it's about 34 weeks until our next visit which doesn't exactly get me excited. Wink
Colin
nosivad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nosivad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2015 at 08:54
just 2 weeks for us flying Ryanair for the 1st time   
looked at accuweather.com looks fabulous.
merryforge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merryforge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2015 at 14:55
Missed out last year, but booked yesterday for a week at the end of May 2016.

Our 'usual' villa was booked for the week we needed, but found a similar one a little further up the road - an extra 250m to walk from the Ali Super at the foot of the hill, which doesn't sound much but will probably have us groaning as we toil up late at night from the Old Town or with shopping! Big smile

Had a bit of an issue wondering what to do with cases as our flight back is late, but the villa manager says we can leave them there for a few extra hours on check-out day.

We can't wait already!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 81>
  Share Topic