Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 237>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2016 at 18:30
Bah! While I am shivering in the cold of 25.6C here in the sunshine resort of Albufeira, if there were any beaches there...today's BBC Weather website :

The UK's hottest day of the year so far - and the warmest September day since 1911 - has been recorded in Gravesend, Kent, where it reached 34.4C (93.9F).
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2016 at 22:05
First time ever in 14 years, and 80 odd visits, that I've left the UK and it was hotter than when we arrived in Faro
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2016 at 08:35
8.30am and 9C in Slough/Windsor brrrr
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2016 at 13:20
It's curently 18 in the north west .. but to me it feels chilly. There's quite a strong breeze which is making it feel cooler. 
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2016 at 17:52
Last night decided it was time to swap the summer duvet for the winter duvet.
Oh dear, we've had the winter duvet on all summer!!!

Shouldn't surprise me really as I didn't wear any of my summer office clothes to work this year!
rolling eyes
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2016 at 13:37
Been really great here in N Norfolk all this week, not least today.
Played golf at 8am and there was a bit of sea mist but that all cleared after half an hour or so to leave clear blue skies with a very slight of breeze.
It really felt quite warm so had to shed the wooley after 9 holes.
When I came home the car thermometer was showing 16 so pretty good for the end of October.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2016 at 15:39
Yes, it's been very mild. A bit drizzly here this morning but quite muggy. 
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/October/2016 at 13:57
Another cracking day here in N Norfolk. Blue skies a bit of whispy cloud, no wind and currently a very pleasant 17 degress.
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/October/2016 at 14:13
Gorgeous autumn day with warm sunshine. Smile
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/October/2016 at 14:56
Same here in the North East and more of the same forecast for tomorrow.

Ideal for country or woodland walks enjoying the Autumn colours and watching the squirrels gather their nuts.
Colin
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/December/2016 at 11:21
Crazily mild for a Christmas Day!
Thick grey cloud, currently 12C here, heating off and a couple of windows slightly open.
A high of 14C in a few hours!  Ho ho ho xx
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2016 at 09:05
Only a bit cooler than it was here and we had sun all day.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2017 at 11:07
A little bit of snow here this morning and the whole place has almost shut down and come to a standstill. LOL
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2017 at 13:35
Cloudless sky and sunshine here on the Fylde Coast. No wind at all and its a pleasant temperature. Perfect weather as I`m on my way to do a bit of canvassing for the wife who is a candidate in Mays Lancashire County Elections (Fleetwood West and Cleveleys West seat)
cameronout
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2017 at 12:18
North West weather's not been too bad at all.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 237>
  Share Topic