Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 237>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2015 at 17:08
Well I am in Cardiff this week. When I arrived at 1520 it was about 22C, bright and sunny.

Some shock! Now at just turned 5pm it's dropping a little bit but it is still bright and sunny.

The same warm air for Albufeira will be wafting its way up here it seems, forecast is for 18 - 20C the whole week.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/September/2015 at 09:34
Two hours ago here in Cardiff it was bright sunshine, now at 930am it is completely overcast, looking decidedly gloomy and only 12C. It's supposed to be sunny again later with a high of 17 or 18. Today's my tourist day before the cricket starts.
Albufeira Resident

Drac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/September/2015 at 20:22
Cubsur if you are looking for somewhere to sample a bevvy or two find your way to Westgate Street: Urban Tap House (Tiny Rebel), City Arms (Brains), Zero Degrees, Queens Vaults, Brew Dog.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2015 at 08:50
Drac - thanks. I shall quite likely be sampling the local produce later today!

The clouds did eventually clear away yesterday afternoon and it turned out a pleasant one.

It's much less cloudy this morning, plenty of blue and currently 13C. We are expecting 18C later apparently.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2015 at 09:06
Well yesterday it stayed cloudy until well into the afternoon, not as  nice as forecast with odd chilly blast of wind every now and then to remind us that autumn is here.

It's cloudy again this morning, not as thick as yesterday, 13C now with 22C forecast for later.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2015 at 09:26
A grey day yesterday, which was very dark by 4pm causing the cricket to finish early. After that it was a fairly wet night.

Brighter this morning, rather windy and with a big black cloud approaching from the west as I write. Doesn't look too promising at all.  Temperature today 15 or 16 at best, probably raining on and off.
Albufeira Resident

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2015 at 09:44
Returned to UK yesterday.
This morning in the Midlands? Wet, cold, grey, damp, drizzly... Could someone remind me what it is about Albufeira we love?
Andrew
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2015 at 11:27
Sorry to rub it in but me and Mrs Bob are currently by a pool in Greece enjoying 35 degrees
Never put off something that you could do today
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 09:30
Last morning in Cardiff. It is fairly bright but already clouds are building up towards the heavy rain that is expected in the evening. 12C now, rising to 17 or 18 later.

Forecast for Canterbury next week is not good at all.
Albufeira Resident

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 09:46
Nice day here, well we have sunshine and it's not raining! Pleasant enough for a drive to Bristol, might pop across and find you for a beer Tom!
Andrew
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 09:56
Alas I shall be on the 1100am Cardiff to Paddington, leaving hotel in a few minutes.

Até logo.
Albufeira Resident

Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 09:59
It's a lovely sunny morning here in the Tyne valley if you want to drive up and buy me a beer Andrew?   
Colin
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2015 at 11:20
Bit of blue sky between clouds here in Manchester, supposed to reach 18 later can't see it myself.
Loving it in the sun

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2015 at 08:51
Canterbury. A very wet night and raining hard as I write. 14C, forecast is for a whole day of showers and heavier spells of rain, not much chance of any activity on the cricket field I suspect.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2015 at 15:36
This was one of those days. Chucks it down for 15 minutes, then sunny, repeat, all day.

Didn't even bother going to the cricket ground, keeping in touch via modern technology.

Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 237>
  Share Topic