Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Currency & Exchange Rates /Câmbios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro rate at moment.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 105>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2016 at 11:55
The end is nigh. Woe is us. Seriously, it's quite probably a bleak future for us all here if the EU collapses under the weight of refugees and the £ goes down the pan at the same time.

One year graph. Buy now for summer?

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/February/2016 at 17:37
A bit of a recovery today - 1.28
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Irispad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irispad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/February/2016 at 18:38
An article in the financial press is suggesting it may go up to around 1.37 by April ....so maybe best to wait?
Luis View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/February/2016 at 22:10
The rate will go up and down in the following months because of the Jne referendum,a out decision will be a blow for the Pound value but if its a in decision it should raise quite a bit.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2016 at 09:32
1.20 for cash in town on Sunday.
Albufeira Resident

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2016 at 11:14
Originally posted by Irispad Irispad wrote:

An article in the financial press is suggesting it may go up to around 1.37 by April ....so maybe best to wait?

Don't know where you saw that but the majority of forecasts that I've seen says there's no chance of such a recovery anytime soon.

Pound could fall to parity with the euro if Brexit vote gets through, warns UBS, as Deutsche Bank says Brexit would be a "journey down the rabbit hole" for UK economy

http://www.cityam.com/235626/pound-could-fall-to-parity-with-the-euro-if-brexit-vote-gets-through-warns-ubs-putting-the-likelihood-of-a-leave-vote-at-40-per-cent
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2016 at 12:30
All smoke, mirrors and crystal ball gazing. Journalists are paid to write so must write something. The truth is that no one knows. Until the vote the pro and anti lobbies will produce their scare stories. None of them is neutral. We've seen it all before with the Scottish referendum.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
conorconan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conorconan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2016 at 18:33
I always use newry currency exchange today they gave me1.27Smile
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2016 at 10:14
Ramsdens in Auld Reekie offers 1.2607 today.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2016 at 13:51
thankfully stabilised a little, 1.2915
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2016 at 16:11
Almost 1.30 - 1.2993 at 4pm
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2016 at 05:40
What a strange day yesterday - started the day in the low 1.29's, zoomed up to almost 1.31 in a mad 30 minutes at around 1pm and then dropped like a stone into the low 1.27's by 6pm

stuart123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2016 at 10:30
Thats all the messing about by european central bank
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2016 at 15:51
Wonder if Ryanair know something ... just booked a return flight to Edinburgh late November and they converted at 1.22 ...
Pyrman
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2016 at 08:36
€1.215 for cash in town yesterday.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 105>
  Share Topic