Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Currency & Exchange Rates /Câmbios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro rate at moment.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 105>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2014 at 14:14
Originally posted by john2604smith john2604smith wrote:

Buy Euro's now, if there is  a "yes" vote the £ will plummet !!! 

On the other hand, if there is a NO vote then it will go up.
You pay your money & takes your choice but IMO, although it might be a close run thing, it's going to be a NO.

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2014 at 14:55
Wey hey!
Another year high, 1.272 about half hour ago!
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2014 at 09:18
and as Dicey's observation above on a 'no' vote.. another high, 1.28 earlier this morning.
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2014 at 10:52
Start of a new week & after last weeks uncertainty it seems to have leveled off at +/- 1.27
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2014 at 18:00
Rate for cash in Canterbury today 1.238 to the £.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 09:27
1.28 this morning & still rising Smile
lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 11:53
Wow
my beautiful portugal
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 16:40
Last 12 months

Black Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 18:58
1.25 or cash in sunny Gateshead today Tongue
toffeelady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2014 at 14:59

were coming over for a few days end of next week, whats the euro rate in resort at the mo? its 1.24 here today, thanks

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2014 at 19:11
Why not buy it from Travlex - current rate 1.2545 (no commission)
Delivered next day, free of charge to your door if you order £500+

https://www.travelex.co.uk/home?ns_campaign=b2c_travelmoney&ns_mchannel=ppc&ns_source=google&ns_linkname=foreign+exchange&ns_fee=0&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=foreign+exchange&gclid=COWCxcyFjMECFYXJtAodU1QAug
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2014 at 20:05
Yep, if you're doing £500 and therefore getting next day free delivery you can also try FairFX.
Travelex state that they won't be beaten, I can tell you for fact they will be, and when I reminded them of their claim it didn't get me anywhere, even when they got a "manager" to call me back, they disputed the rate I was telling them i was offered , when I talked them through the web site I was on and they got/saw the rate I was telling them about they just said "Can't match that", I said I didn't expect them to, given their claim, I expected them to beat it! They didn't.
Andrew
toffeelady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2014 at 09:07
Thanks Dicey & Andrew for your replies, unfortunately we wont be there long enough to spend over £500, no matter how much we drink and eat lol :))  
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2014 at 09:11
Thanks to Andrew we have become big fans of FairFX. Very pleased with rate and free delivery to door. Recommended.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2014 at 10:27
1.20 for cash in town yesterday.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 105>
  Share Topic