Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Beaches / As Praias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Albufeira's beaches today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 115>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 10:53
Brilliant photos, thanks Tom, just love the beach photos.
my beautiful portugal
merryforge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merryforge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 13:00
Lovely photos, thank you so much.  

Unfortunately we can't get there this year so am looking yearnily at pictures instead.  Hopefully next year!
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 13:18
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

you have to swim the 40 or 50 metres out to it

Is that why there's nobody using it?
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 14:39
There seemed to be a Few people queueing to go on it when I went past, a few actually on it too.

lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 17:23
Thanks Carlsberg, lovely photos.
my beautiful portugal
bebop View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 21:47
lovely photos from the pier Cubsur. Looks to be very busy at the minute. Thanks for keeping the photos coming. Really love to look in to see whats happening there when I am home here in Ireland with weather here in the midlands not very good. Autumn coming in fast here,so nice to see sunny days there.
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 22:29
Lovely photo's everyone.
Loving it in the sun

simpson View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2014 at 22:34
lovely photos colour is superb.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2014 at 10:31
Dicey and others - my first photo of the aquatic park was taken before it opened for business. It was very busy on Tuesday.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
kevjrobbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjrobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2014 at 17:05
The price is 5 euros , but when my son went on yesterday they said no time limit, just come off when you are tired.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2014 at 20:20
Originally posted by kevjrobbo kevjrobbo wrote:

The price is 5 euros , but when my son went on yesterday they said no time limit, just come off when you are tired.

And then swim the 50 meters back to shore

Currently chilling in Cabanas but will be sampling those lovely beaches next week. Great photos guys.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2014 at 10:36
Looking out of my window I can see the little ship that looks like the dredger that was used in the Albufeira beach rebuilding project. It was sitting there last night, lights ablaze.

I haven't read about any new beach projects.
Albufeira Resident

Katels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2014 at 21:46
I was over last week and was told by a local that they have already started pumping sand onto a beach down past AdP. And the lifeguard at Castelo beach advised that they are due to start 15 Oct and will extend the beach 40 metres out (yes 40!).
windmillhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windmillhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2014 at 07:58
That's great news, as the concession umbrellas and sunbeds had taken over 80% of the usable beach when we last went there, and that was at low tide. 
www.algarve-windmillhill.co.uk
Penthouse apartment with spectacular views
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2014 at 10:23
I remember now that some of the little beaches along that way were going to be rebuilt as they lost a lot of sand over last winter. São Rafael was definitely on the narrow side when last I was there.

One to keep an eye from mid October.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 115>
  Share Topic