Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Beaches / As Praias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Albufeira's beaches today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 115>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Biggunspaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/June/2016 at 12:20
Took this a couple of nights ago,quality isn't the best as it was taken on my phone
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/June/2016 at 13:20
Lovely photo. 
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/June/2016 at 16:54
Thats a good pic. Ty.
Biggunspaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Biggunspaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/June/2016 at 18:21
Ok I know this isn't exactly a beaches photo but thought that some might like to see something different.

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2016 at 10:02
Excellent footage and good quality. Would you mind if I re-posted it on my blog page?

Yes, it would have been phase 2 of the marina. Long since abandoned to the weeds. The seagulls here are very territorial. I remember a few years ago there was a falconry display down by the pier as part of a folklore fair. The seagulls ganged up on the falcon and chased it away. It was last seen heading west at a great rate of knots and is probably still flying.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biggunspaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2016 at 10:35
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

Excellent footage and good quality. Would you mind if I re-posted it on my blog page?

Yes, it would have been phase 2 of the marina. Long since abandoned to the weeds. The seagulls here are very territorial. I remember a few years ago there was a falconry display down by the pier as part of a folklore fair. The seagulls ganged up on the falcon and chased it away. It was last seen heading west at a great rate of knots and is probably still flying.

Yes that's fine mate,use the footage as you wish.Just sorry it isn't better and is so short,I was aiming to be up for 25 minutes.

Might sound a silly question but is there any time of the day that might be best to try and fly again that the gulls might be hiding away/napping ?
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2016 at 12:17
Doubt it. The buggers even make a racket out my back at 2 in the morning.
we're not brazil we're norn iron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Biggunspaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2016 at 16:08
Taken this morning
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2016 at 16:49
Great footage. Puts anything my drone has done to shame, or me! mine now very ropey after not many flights but was only 100 euros

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biggunspaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2016 at 17:45
Originally posted by peteknopp peteknopp wrote:

Great footage. Puts anything my drone has done to shame, or me! mine now very ropey after not many flights but was only 100 euros

Thanks for the positive comments

I do love the shots the drone is capable of capturing,but I don't like the constant worry of it possibly falling out of the sky or flying off.Lucky enough it has gps,so it should always fly back to me if it goes out of signal range,and so far it hasn't let me down,The seagulls on the other hand are very determined to knock it out of the sky.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2016 at 20:33
Thanks for the video
There are lots more similar videos of Portugal here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEeB_dH9ftCPc9IfEA50yg/videos
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Biggunspaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2016 at 13:32
These were taken this morning.

steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2016 at 21:49
Great pics Paul ty.
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2016 at 07:01
Is it just me?or does anybody else think these drones are an invasion of privicy?Not Paul's in particular,but just in general?
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2016 at 07:11

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 115>
  Share Topic