Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Photo sharing / Partilha de fotos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show your favourite place

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230231232 235>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2016 at 20:31
Known by many as the 'Bates Motel' ...
Andrew
Wireman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wireman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2016 at 23:56
Ste, I have said exactly the same for years, l would love it. Apparently it used to be the caretakers lodge who was engaged to look after the government Inatel next door.
Regular Visitor
Super Bock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super Bock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/August/2016 at 06:08
We called it the haunted house!
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2016 at 09:56
Beautiful. This seems to grow prolifically, wish ours did!

Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2016 at 11:52
Agreed and I seem to take a photo of it everytime we come over. This was in June.

Colin
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2016 at 13:55
Beautiful !
enrique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enrique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2016 at 11:54
Are you no allowed to squat in Albufeira (ha ha ),
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2016 at 01:06

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2016 at 11:13
Ah, so those are the new sculptures I signally failed to spot at the weekend!

Thanks.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2016 at 13:17
Yes Tom, these are they...
Only been up a week or so...

(September 26th 2016)

(September 30th 2016)

simpson View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2016 at 15:20
Love them
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2016 at 23:14
They are very nice although the sculpture on the far right in the last photo is a bit weird looking.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2016 at 01:08
My thoughts exactly Mr D.

When i saw the 3 New figures appear i did wonder to myself how long it would be before they are dawbed with Graffiti by Wasp and Co.
I only wondered because recently the stairway at the Edificio Plaza (across from "Jimmy's" shop) was partially shut off due to the walls being painted white covering all the spray paint (Graffiti), once access was granted the walls which had been re-painted have been targetted yet again by the local "Artists".
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2016 at 08:39
What are they made of Ste?

Loving BobD's comment!!!
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2016 at 09:03
I do like them and this is a popular area for photography anyway. Presumably you can put your head through the star otherwise the bombeiros are going to be busy?

I agree there's a dodgy bloke on the right in the last photo.
Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230231232 235>
  Share Topic