Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Photo sharing / Partilha de fotos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show your favourite place

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 235>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2016 at 15:00
Last week we had a trip up the west coast to the surfing beaches around Carrapateira and specifically Praia da Bordeira. A very picturesque coastline with some amazing Atlantic rollers come in on what was quite a calm day. We continued up to Aljezur and returned via Monchique.

Colin
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2016 at 15:06
Colin
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2016 at 16:22
Lovely pics. It's gorgeous along that part of the coast. We took some fab photos too. 

steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2016 at 23:37
Thanks for the pics Big Col been along time since we ventured along there, nice to see it again.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2016 at 11:17
We also, prompted by Andrew's post, visited Senhora Da Rocha so here's a few pictures of Praia Da Senhora Da Rocha and Praia Nova.

Colin
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2016 at 11:18

Colin
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2016 at 11:21

Colin
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2016 at 11:23
Colin
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2016 at 11:31
Colin
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2016 at 11:35
Great pics!
AlgarveTraveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AlgarveTraveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/July/2016 at 22:06
Under a tree... LOL
Algarve Countryside
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/July/2016 at 15:58
I have to say that I have done quite a bit of wandering around the Algarve this last few visits, out of all my little jaunts there was one thing I came across that was worth a mention. quite a few times I have been along to Praia De Faro and the walk along that length of road and across that bridge was gruelling to say the least, well this latest visit it was welcoming to see the Boardwalk they have magnificently erected, it certainly made the walk along Estrada Da Praia an enjoyable and safer one, if you fancy a trip out give Praia De Faro a visit and try the Boardwalk.

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/July/2016 at 19:38
Ages since I have been to Praia de Faro and that boardwalk looks like a good reason for a day out when I am back from la France.

Thanks for the pictures.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2016 at 17:44
I want this House (or Chalet,as that is what it is). Lottery win Please.

Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2016 at 19:53
If it's the one immediately next to the Intel Beach Hotel I've looked at it many times. There never seems any sign of activity though.
Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 235>
  Share Topic