Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Photo sharing / Partilha de fotos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show your favourite place

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 235>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2015 at 15:12
Just over from the roundabout with the chap with the paper aeroplane.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
bebop View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2015 at 23:36
The last few posts above bring to mind the television programme from many years ago called Treasure Hunt. Big Col, instead of looking at google earth, could have been in the helicopter with Anneka Rice, figuering out where photo was taken.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2015 at 11:03
Sorry forget to close this one as a result of a minor disaster resulting from a bottle of Domestos upturned on the floor. At least an area of tiles is now very clean.

Here is where I was.

The picture looks north-east across Ferreiras. The N125 is out of sight at the bottom of the hill on which I stood. The buildings visible are in the Vale Serves end of Ferreiras near the road that turns off the N269 towards the station.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2015 at 11:33
Last night at about 1740hrs from the road near the Boavista hotel. The white glow in the background is the sun reflecting off the buildings in Loulé.

Albufeira Resident

administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2015 at 11:45
Nice perspective ! Clap
Albufeira.com Admin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2015 at 18:33
Tom,
You sure that's Loule? Looks a little to close and more inland than I'd have thought, also, on the map, Loule is only just to the left of a line extended along the direction/line of the road by Inatel, in your pic it's much more left of that. Could be the perspective though.
Andrew
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2015 at 11:14
I am fairly confident it is Loulé just because of the size. I will take another look though.
Albufeira Resident

administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2015 at 11:55
I also trust it is Loulé indeed. Just a "strange" perspective due to long zoom used on shot and the sun was just spotlighting the area.
Albufeira.com Admin
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2015 at 12:49
Paderne

I haven't been there for a while so took a few pictures before the game on Saturday. it's fair to say that not a lot happens in Paderne on a Saturday afternoon, although the café and bar at the football ground was busy.

http://1drv.ms/1BROUNg
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2015 at 11:33
Taken Friday lunchtime. The first blossoms are appearing on the trees despite the cold weather. The big building is the Hotel Montechoro.

Albufeira Resident

simpson View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2015 at 12:33
Lovely
Calicos2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Calicos2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2015 at 20:36
Just a few picture from our visit in February - Vilamoura Beach and two from our walkabout in Quarteira. We are back in three weeks - cannot wait!

lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2015 at 21:07
Lovely photos, thanks.
my beautiful portugal
LesTele View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LesTele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2015 at 21:14
Nice to see some life in this thread.

Great photos. I'm back at the end of April and hope to contribute some images on my return.

Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2015 at 12:16
Gorgeous pics. Thumbs Up 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 235>
  Share Topic