Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Photo sharing / Partilha de fotos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show your favourite place

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 235>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2014 at 15:27
Thanks Big Col. Clap
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2014 at 08:52
Its nice over near Tavira, i went there on a previous visit, ended up on Barril Beach, home to the Anchor Graveyard. (Nikon-good camera, im a proud owner of a Nikon and a Canon, both as good as each other). Keep up the excellent work.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2014 at 10:10
The anchors are a relic of the Bluefin Tuna fishing industry until overfishing put pay to that. I originally thought the anchors were for the boats but they were actually used to secure the nets against the currents and Tuna.

Regarding cameras, I also use a compact Canon which is what I often take on holiday as it's less intrusive on my hand luggage allowance.
carolenclive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolenclive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2014 at 14:15
Originally posted by Carlsberg-10 Carlsberg-10 wrote:

Its nice over near Tavira, i went there on a previous visit, ended up on Barril Beach, home to the Anchor Graveyard. (Nikon-good camera, im a proud owner of a Nikon and a Canon, both as good as each other). Keep up the excellent work.
Clap Carlsberg we visited Praia da Barril a few years ago It is a fasinating place with the Anchors.The old Tuna sheds have been turned into accomodation for Portuguese students as a cheap holiday.It is a very beautiful area.

caz
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2014 at 14:17
Thanks for the info on the Anchors. Camera wise i always take my Canon Powershot Compact point and shoot when travelling, i dont fancy lumping my Dslr's and lenses around with me when abroad, they only come out when back home.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2014 at 14:18
Yes Carolenclive: i liked the little train ride to the beach at Barrill ;-)
carolenclive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolenclive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2014 at 17:23
I'd almost forgotten about the little train and there was a small self service style restaurant the fish was very good.We are over in Oct will have to persuade our friend Helder to have a day out and revisit Barril with us.
caz
Calicos2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Calicos2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2014 at 10:54
During August we visited Sagres and Baleeira (good west coast surfer spot) and I would like to share a few photos of our visit. The first two are looking East and West at Sagres and the others are at Port at Baleeira.

Calicos2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Calicos2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2014 at 11:00
Sorry . . .missed off the 'looking west' photo at Sagres; here it is:

J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2014 at 13:48
Nice photos Martin. Thanks for sharing them...
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2014 at 17:59
About lunch time, a little cloud moving in but still turned out to be a glorious day.
This was down on one of the beaches somewhere.. Wink

Andrew
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2014 at 18:46
Nice pic Andrew. 
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2014 at 18:51
Calicos, smashing pics, it looks lovely there. We managed to get as far over as Bordeira which has a similar stunning coastline and beautiful beach
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 10:15
Fisherman's Beach from the air - 24 September 2014
Albufeira.com Admin
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2014 at 10:27
A great perspective.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 235>
  Share Topic