Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 83>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hamlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2017 at 18:13
Sidsmum that's not a very nice attitude I am flying on the 23rd.
O forgot I'm going back to uk. Roll on may get a few extra days
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2017 at 18:52
They're usually released at 7am so you'll have time to book before your flight if you're going back to the UK.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2017 at 11:22
Having given you the heads up for the last few EasyJet flight releases, here's the next one.

EASYJET flights for the period up until the 4th February 2018 go on sale from:-

THURSDAY 23RD March

Colin
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2017 at 08:05
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

Having given you the heads up for the last few EasyJet flight releases, here's the next one.

EASYJET flights for the period up until the 4th February 2018 go on sale from:-

THURSDAY 23RD March

Couldn't get on the forum yesterday to say....
flights all booked for a week in November. Took about 20mins to book as Easyjet website kept refusing to go the payment stage and returned me to the home page to start again! 
But all done & dusted by 0650, I even went back to bed for a while!!!

Thanks as always for the heads up Big smile
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2017 at 08:34
Managed to get 2 return tickets going out November & back December for £35 each yesterday morning. That's £17 per return flight cheaper than last year on more or less the same dates
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2017 at 10:32
Oops missed that one !
But they're some amazing prices guys !!
Well done.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2017 at 09:22
Eayjet website saying flights between 5th Feb and 25th March 2018 will be available end of April. So based on what we know that should be either Thursday 20th April or Thursday 27th April, anytime after 6am.
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2017 at 11:18
Why is it so difficult for them to tell people the exact date and time? I appreciate they don't want the system overloaded, so why not release different destinations on different days at different times?
Go away Duchatalet
Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2017 at 13:04
Originally posted by DICEYUK DICEYUK wrote:

Eayjet website saying flights between 5th Feb and 25th March 2018 will be available end of April. So based on what we know that should be either Thursday 20th April or Thursday 27th April, anytime after 6am.

Cheers , have to remember this time
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2017 at 14:18
And here's the next reminder folks.

Easyjet flights for the period up to 24th March 2018 will be available from:-

Thursday 27th April
Colin
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2017 at 15:14
Jet2 Flights for Summer 2018 are already available ( Not Cheap Though ) £534 for 2 departing 19th return 29th June including chosen seat and Breakfast and excluding insurance
cameronout
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2017 at 18:12
This past week we've had several family and friends book Monarch flights and I can't believe how cheap they are, my daughter got august return for £380 for two of them, which was £530 when they enquired at end of Feb.
On the back of this we just booked, two of us, for May, Birmingham return, Monarch again, for £126! At that money it's daft not to, it costs us more to catch the train to London!
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2017 at 19:05
Originally posted by cameroncleggout cameroncleggout wrote:

Jet2 Flights for Summer 2018 are already available ( Not Cheap Though ) £534 for 2 departing 19th return 29th June including chosen seat and Breakfast and excluding insurance

No insurance then but presumably that includes a hotel on AI basis Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2017 at 11:05
I know dicey, the prices are not cheap. I remember not too many years ago we could secure a Summer Season Self Catering package holiday for two weeks almost anywhere in Europe for under £700. Now we are paying over £500 for very short haul flights and £1500 for accommodation and even that works our cheaper than booking a package for same Hotel.
cameronout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2017 at 11:05
That £700 was for two by the way
cameronout
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 83>
  Share Topic