Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 83>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2016 at 21:41
Patti, I have used iPhone for boarding passes for the past few years with no problems at all and I'm mean about 30 flights per year. I would recommend you use the 'add to wallet' when you download your pass and the that means your notification comes up on your locked iPhone screen on the day of your flight and you just have to swipe the notification to see your pass. Very easy.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2016 at 21:51
Thanks for advice I'll do that
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2016 at 06:25
Originally posted by Patti Patti wrote:

Dicey , did you say you've got your boarding pass for your return 14th may?
Yes, I've been able to get boarding passes for both flights (in & out) for the last 3 times we've flown even though the flights back are more than 30 days ahead of the flights out
See my post here for full info - http://www.albufeira.com/forum/flight-watch_topic6437_post95479.html#95479
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2016 at 09:00
Ok cheers,
I checked in on my iPhone and didn't see any of that, I'll look out for it next time
Snoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2016 at 10:40
Col,

Thanks for the link, just missing a - , see below ...

www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release    
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2016 at 10:53
Heads up for those of you who wish to book EasyJet flights up to 5th February 2017, they will be released on 14th April (i.e. 1 weeks time).
Colin
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2016 at 05:48
Came over yesterday on an easyJet plane that had been fitted with new seats.
Not sure how long they've been around but this is the first time we've had them.
Very comfortable and more leg room and they make the plane look much more spacious.
And the big plus from my point of view is that they do not recline.
Apparently all easyJet planes will be converted in due course.

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2016 at 07:58
I don't think I've seen this livery before but sounds good. Seats on our flights in recent years haven't reclined, which is good on short haul routes.

Looks like you had the plane to yourselves
Colin
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2016 at 10:18
Very similar to the ones Monarch rolled out last year to fit more people in. Not over comfortable but okay on a short flight.
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2016 at 10:29
Came back on an Easyjet flight in March from Tenerife with the new seating, very comfortable. & the plus being as you say, no recline on them.
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2016 at 10:33
Have flown on Easyjet aircraft fitted with these seats a few times now, first time over a year ago. I believe they are manufactured by Recaro who make racing car seats.
Never put off something that you could do today
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2016 at 07:54
Easyjet flights came up at 7.00 this morning - up to 4th Feb
Loads of flights at £17 on our route - Southend or Luton to Faro
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2016 at 23:25
Has anyone ever used Vuellng airlines  the budget airline connected to Iberia?
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2016 at 07:17
Not yet but they've just introduced flights from Newcastle so I'm waiting for reports from any friends who have used them.
Colin
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2016 at 07:43
Have checked in the past Cardiff - Malaga flights but found them expensive compared with Easyjet/Ryanair. Bristol - Malaga
Never put off something that you could do today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 83>
  Share Topic