Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 236>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/November/2015 at 12:23
Weather for last 2 days has been fantatstic in N Norfolk. Blue skies, pleasantly warm for the time of year & no wind. Shorts & t-shirt job Smile
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/November/2015 at 12:58
Tom. I think we all know where the warmer weather usually is. Wink You'll be telling us about beach erosion from Winter storms in the next month or two.

Andrew.  "Dry here but heavy mist/fog. Like AA though, not bothered, local footy to go and watch then beer, footy, g&t, footy, vino, Grand Prix... Log burner ablaze... It's what Sunday's should be! 😃"  - Now that's what I call a sporting Sunday Smile

I've just returned from a long walk and it was invigorating and very warm - now for a lie down!
Colin
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2015 at 11:28
Unbelievabe the north west weather today - sunny and warm. 

Cardi off, windows and doors open! Like a spring day. 
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2015 at 13:17
Col,
On Sunday 1st Nov, just before 1.00pm you posted "You'll be telling us about beach erosion from Winter storms in the next month or two."

Bloody nora, can you have a look in your crystal ball for Fridays lottery numbers for me please?
Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2015 at 16:33
Originally posted by Andrew Andrew wrote:

Col,
On Sunday 1st Nov, just before 1.00pm you posted "You'll be telling us about beach erosion from Winter storms in the next month or two."

Bloody nora, can you have a look in your crystal ball for Fridays lottery numbers for me please?

Andrew

I never thought such an innocent post would come true & so quickly!  I've been watching events unfold and the terrible scenes that the storm caused but didn't want to bring my observations up. Smile

My worry now is that the Old Town is vulnerable and will continue to be so until lessons are learnt and proper flood defences created to avoid any repetition.  And no, this is not intended to be my prediction for another "100 year" storm.
Colin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2015 at 18:05
Yes, understand Col, and I did worry after I'd posted that it wasn't a joking matter, but talk about coincidence!

Agree with the rest of your post but suspect the leaders of our beloved holiday destination would see that as obvious and common sense, so forget that then!
Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2015 at 09:14
First snow of the Winter here during the night giving a good covering. Mostly gone now but temperature today will only reach 3 degrees and in a strengthening wind, it will feel raw.
Colin
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2015 at 09:16
Rain, then snow, now rain again in Biggin Hill this morning.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2015 at 12:35
Yes, we had a covering of snow late last night here in the Midlands.
Today is bright, cold and a wicked bighting ceaseless wind, feels like well below freezing with the wind chill.
Andrew
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2015 at 15:23
Yes, winter has arrived. Hope this cold snap doesn't last too long - - it may go a bit milder again. I think the forecasters reckon this cold will be until after the weekend. 
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2015 at 19:36
Its freezing here in Fleetwood too. And to make thing worse I locked the front door early this morning and went out to collect my Daily Mirror,I got back to the house just five minutes later to discover some thieving Bast**d had opened every window and stolen everything, nothing left at all. That's the last time I buy an Advent Calendar     
cameronout
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2015 at 08:53
How's the weather in Norn Iron Bob?
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2015 at 18:07
Thanks for asking. Crap if you must know. From 25 on Friday in Albufeira to 2 on Saturday night in Norn Iron, remind me again why I'll be back soon.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/November/2015 at 07:16
Thick ice on the cars in Surrey,been fairly mild up to now.
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2015 at 18:00
Miserable last 3 days - dark, cold and rainy. 

The winds are gale force today.  Makes you glad to be indoors. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 236>
  Share Topic