Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 236>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/June/2017 at 22:21
Nice today to feel a bit cooler. Not had storms that were predicted. Did enjoy the hot weather. Garden is looking great. Hope we've not seen the last of the Sun.
Loving it in the sun

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2017 at 07:34
Bingham, a few miles east of Nottingham. Bright and breezy, 14ºC expected to rise to 19ºC and dry. Forecast for the rest of the week is rain, rain and more rain. Typical.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2017 at 07:47
Normal summer day today in East Midlands. Overcast, grey, rain in the air and 13ºC. Forecast is for showers turning to longer spells of rain, possibly thundery later, max 15ºC. Here´s the scene at Trent Bridge yesterday shortly after the start of play at 2pm. The less said about the cricket the better, from the Kent point of view anyway!

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2017 at 07:29
Well the the rain stayed away yesterday but a cold wind blew.

This morning  - chucking it down!
Albufeira Resident

Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2017 at 09:19
Can't believe the difference from last week! 

Not a very nice day here. 
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2017 at 07:37
Horrible day yesterday, didnt stop raining until about 4.30. Today damp nad grey, 13ºC, 'light rain and drizzle' forecast for the day. Max 15ºc, not bad for the end of June I suppose!
Albufeira Resident

Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2017 at 08:40
It was warm and sunny until you came across. Just saying....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Colin
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2017 at 10:10
Typical Brits around here - whinging last week that it was too hot just because we had 2 or 3 days of proper Summer weather but now they're all whinging because it's been tipping down with rain and they've had to put their bloody heating on.
You couldn't make it up

June the 29th & the weather is worse than the Algarve in the Winter
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2017 at 12:52
I love it when we have proper summer weather, I never complain that it is too hot. We wait long enough for it. 

This rain is awful - it's miserable and cold too. Unhappy  give me a heatwave any day. 
Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2017 at 15:21
Horrible rainy day in NI and rain forecast for the weekend too
but I'm off to London for the weekend where I think it's going to be warm & sunny !! 😊
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2017 at 19:00

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2017 at 07:41
Yesterday was a nasty, drizzly, day hardly any respite from it until late evening.

This morning it is dull and grey, not actually raining (yet) and 14ºC. Rain is forecast for later, max 19ºC.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2017 at 07:38
The rain did hold off for yesterday apart from a few spots late in the afternoon.

Today has dawned dull and grey, 14ºC, not raining though. Forecast for Nottingham says there might even be some sun today and 21ºC! I am moving south later, to sunny Sussex by the sea.
Albufeira Resident

sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2017 at 08:45
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

It was warm and sunny until you came across. Just saying....🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking exactly the same
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2017 at 08:47
Woke up in Eastbourne  this morning to dark grey clouds passing by, not raining here but is nearby. 15ºC now, sun expected later, max 21 or 22ºC.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 236>
  Share Topic