Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 237>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2015 at 12:22
Absolutely lovely day here today with a "full sun" & temperatures due to reach 21 degrees. More of the same expected tomorrow too.

Must have brought that Algarve weather home in the suitcase.
Colin
Diamond Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2015 at 12:40
Originally posted by DICEYUK DICEYUK wrote:

Originally posted by Diamond Lady Diamond Lady wrote:

Haven't you just come back from spending 5 weeks over there with not a drop of rain to speak of?

Indeed I have and I'm glad to say that I'm going back in 4 weeks time for another 5 weeks.
I've come to the conclusion that it's the only way to get a decent spring, summer & autumn instead of waiting here for the odd good day once in a blue moon.

That's the way to do it !!  Perfect !!  Several weeks in the Algarve and back home for a while - best of both worlds.  Thumbs Up
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2015 at 12:48
Yes, we have a fine summers day at last. 
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2015 at 13:31
Still cold here in N Norfolk - NE wind off the sea, no sun and currently a miserable 13 degrees (feels colder)
Worse than the Algarve during the winter.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2015 at 16:49
Well we just got back from a glorious fortnight in Albufeira and to our surprise , lovely sunshine here, even more surprising, the garden is as dry as a boon! First job was to get the sprinkler on. Wasn't expecting that given the reports we'd been reading.
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2015 at 09:47
Lovely bright dry day up here on The Black Isle, off down memory lane to Cromarty in a mo.
Andrew
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2015 at 10:02
Its the annual Carnival up here in Fleetwood, so obviously its persisting it down
cameronout
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/June/2015 at 13:11
What's happened to flaming June. Not stopped raining here so far today. Cold with it, got central heating on.
Loving it in the sun

Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/June/2015 at 18:30
Originally posted by cheekygirl cheekygirl wrote:

What's happened to flaming June. Not stopped raining here so far today. Cold with it, got central heating on.

Same here. We had to put the heating on. Feels more like an autumn day. 
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/June/2015 at 19:49
Lousy here too.
So far this year we've not had more than a handfull of half decent days and they haven't been remotely what you would call hot.
BBQ hasn't even seen the light of day yet this year.
Frightening thing is that after the summer solstice yesterday we're now heading back to Autumn and Winter.
Global Warming my ar*e Embarrassed
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/June/2015 at 20:20
We returned from Albufeira last Wednesday and had 3 great days here but today it's awful. Cold, wet & windy.

I'm sure I saw a brass monkey looking for a welder.
Colin
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2015 at 10:58
Spoke to a mate in Eastbourne yesterday and he was telling me it was wet, windy and not nice at all. Bound to be, as they have the annual Wimbledon warm up tournament this week.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2015 at 11:34
I do not know what the temperature is here in Manchester, but it's hot.
Loving it in the sun

Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2015 at 11:44
Yeah. really hot the last few days. Cool 
They say tomorrow could go as high as 30
Diamond Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2015 at 12:14
It's been lovely here too for the last few days.  The thermometer in the shade is showing nearly 30 !!  Shame my Dyson blew up yesterday and now today I'm trawling around looking for a replacement instead of sitting in the garden !!  Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 237>
  Share Topic